“Ok”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Ranked #29 of 69 Restaurants in Cramlington
Reviewed November 3, 2018

It’s ok nothing like it is in Portugal although the chicken is nicely cooked
The pastel de natas Are ok too.
Have the Portugurse red wine

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Keep on coming back here as my son loves the food, the service is good and the quality high, plenty of tasty sauces and all round decent value for money

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 12, 2018

Have visted twice within the past month having never been before. Service quick, ideal if you are going to see a movie and in a hurry, staff friendly and efficient. On both visits I have tried different variations of the chicken burgers on offer and both were very tasty with lots of meat. Portion sizes for the side were very good. Desserts very tasty, I recommend the chocolate brownie. The bottomless drinks are a great idea too. Very affordable and a nice quiet place to visit on weekday evenings. I would return.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

went this Sunday, staff pleasant but was our first time and werent told to go order at till, food took a wee while to come but no hardship, we figured out the drinks deal.
Food was amazing we both loved it, partners fork was dirty.
All in all it was decent but not outstanding.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018

My wife and I went to the Cramlington Nando's on bank holiday Monday. Yes I know it's a chain but the food quality was good and the staff exceptional. What more can I say. It's worth a try.

Date of visit: May 2018