“ catered for large group”

Arties Mill & Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Brigg
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

After traveling all the way from John o groats for a visit back home I was surprised with a meal here met by a whole bunch of family and friends (40+). We had the conservatory to ourselves, the steak I had was fantastic and definitely got my money's worth, the majority went for the cavery which also looked fantastic and smelt great. I was very happy with my visit and would like to thank the staff for putting up with us all. Thoroughly recommend

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Giuseppe D
Arties M, Owner at Arties Mill & Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, we enjoyed your company and hope to see you again soon when you are in the area!

There are newer reviews for Arties Mill & Lodge

Reviewed February 26, 2014

I had not read any reviews but for such a good price was surprised how fresh and pretty our room was. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful, finding out sports scores for a fellow diner. We enjoyed our dinner, my husband having a hearty meal which he enjoyed and I was able to have a smaller portion of fish with new potatoes. The mill is a lovely setting so we looked forward to breakfast which was good. I forgot medication but was soon contacted, and able to return to collect it.
We will stay again and will include a meal for our daughter and her family next time and I am sure the children will enjoy the gardens.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Had our wedding at Arties Mill and it was wonderful! Susannah was there throughout the planning and gave very good advice with all our queries and questions. The day was fantastic, the food was brilliant and the staff made us feel amazing, just as it should be on your special day. Most of the guests stayed and the breakfast was great. We have since returned for several meals, the last one being yesterday, and have never been disappointed, and nobody makes chips like Arties!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jan G
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Came last year, food was 'ok' and rooms were a bit dated. Stayed recently and it's had such an improvement, staff really friendly, food brilliant and room was nice with Marilyn Monroe canvas on the wall etc. After reading the bad reviews, I doubted coming back but was very happy with the outcome.
Overall, pleasant experience and I will be staying here again.

Room Tip: Go for a refurbished room as they are of amazing quality.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I came here for Sunday lunch as I've heard good reviews, I was very impressed, the service was fast and all staff are very friendly and the carvery is great, it's always stocked up, no faults with the place.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Zebra200
Reviewed February 16, 2014

WOW, a cosy, warm, family hotel. I had my full wedding at Artie's mill and IT WAS PERFECT. I had the bridal suit to get ready, with no extra charge. The staff set up every tiny detail of the day for me, leaving me stress feel. Susanna supported my children through our service and helped take photos. The hotel delivers a relax feel, but the staff work very hard. Nothing was an issue to any of them. Prices are very good, susanna runs her team brilliant, and the hotel and restaurants where perfect. We will never be able to thank Artie's mill enough for making our wedding weekend perfect from start to finish.

Room Tip: The staff will listen and deliver what ever request u have . our wedding photos are on Artie's m...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2014

we stayed here for 2 nights for our friends wedding it was an absalutly fantastic day had by all the food was delicious and breakfast was great they even opend the kitchen early for the bridal party on the day cannot fault them at all and will dedinatly be going back soon for a yummy carvery :D

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank stacey_oxley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brigg
Forest Pines Hotel & Golf Resort - A QHotel
Hickman Hill Hotel
Hickman Hill Hotel
#1 of 1 in Gainsborough
Best Western Oaklands Hall Hotel

Been to Arties Mill & Lodge? Share your experiences!