“Good honest pub food”

Queens Head Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Belton
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the Midlands with easy access by road and rail, the Queen’s Head is a cosy pub with 4 very comfortable bedrooms. We pride ourselves on our delicious pub classics which are all prepared from scratch, using the finest local ingredients and suppliers. We are delighted to host many dinners, private parties, weddings and conferences in our private dining room, with just a short totter upstairs for a restful night’s sleep. We love dogs, and furry friends are welcome both in our bar area and overnight.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Clearly a very friendly pub for the locals and visitors to the airport, food is cooked to order, I had the chilli which I think was pretty authentic, pie's are traditional English fayre.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

A colleague and I stopped-off on a very long journey up the M1 and were very pleasantly surprised.
I had the chicken, which was the best I have tasted in a very long time (5 marks), my colleague enjoyed the Salmon, but felt it lacked a little carbs to be complete (4.5 marks).
The setting was extremely relaxed and the service was exactly as you'd expect, polite, courteous, and accurate.
I would love to go again and spend a relaxed Sunday there with more than one course.
Top marks to the chef.