My wife and I went again to the Hotel Alcaufar Vell for lunch and it was the best meal we've ever had in our lives: quality, presentation, service, ambience etc. Incredibly we were the only people there...a travesty. I can only commend it to anyone resident or visiting. We've a place on Menorca and have been going regularly for 10 years, eating at most of the best restaurants on the island. This is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alcaufar Vell is situated within one of the most beautiful and tranquil natural reserves in south-east Minorca, surrounded by lovely beaches with clear waters and fine sand, it also has a leafy, wooded ravine, an ancient watchtower looking out over the Mediterranean, a kilometer of virgin coastline, and almost 250 acres of land for long walks. It has an enjoyable, friendly and family atmosphere with the comfort and independence of guests given maximum priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alcaufar Vell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alcaufar Vell Hotel Sant Lluis Es
- Alcaufar Vell Sant Lluis, Menorca, Spain