This rural hotel between San Luis and Es Castell is not the easiest to find but is well worth the effort. The two lady proprietors are both artists - one a clothes designer and the other an oil painter and the artistic flair is evident everywhere, from the layout of the gardens and terraces to the table settings to the menu. Three of us dined in the restaurant for dinner and couldn't fault either the quality of the food nor the excellence of the service. My starter of carpaccio of beef and main course of Tempura Langostines were simply presented but superb. At around €50/head inc wine (without desserts) it wasn't cheap but I felt that the whole experience represented decent value. I've dined here before and will be back again. A classy stalwart of the Menorcan dining scene.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Biniarroca is a small stylish boutique hotel, just outside the village of Sant LLuis on the island of Menorca. An oasis of calm, wellbeing and rejuvenation. Extensive gardens, 2 swimming pools and lime stone terraces encourage a relaxing environment to chill out, meditate, paint, write or to simply indulge in delicious cuisine and fine wines in beautiful surroundings. This hotel promotes an adults only environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Biniarroca Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biniarroca Hotel Sant Lluis Es
- Biniarroca Hotel Sant Lluis, Minorca, Spain