We have just returned from a fabulous holiday in beautiful Menorca based at Biniarocca. The hotel is gorgeous, welcoming, and there is such attention to detail. The staff are super helpful and friendly and being in the hotel and grounds is a delight.
The pool area is peaceful and stylish and the roman/greek style pool is lovely. If the idea of a 500 room Thomas Cook style hotel is your thing then please do not stay at Biniarocca! This is a place for true relaxation in the Menorcan countryside. We loved it and hope to be back again one day.
Doug & Becky
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Biniarroca is a small stylish boutique hotel, just outside the village of Sant LLuis on the island of Menorca. An oasis of calm, wellbeing and rejuvenation. Extensive gardens, 2 swimming pools and lime stone terraces encourage a relaxing environment to chill out, meditate, paint, write or to simply indulge in delicious cuisine and fine wines in beautiful surroundings. This hotel promotes an adults only environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Biniarroca Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biniarroca Hotel Sant Lluis Es
- Biniarroca Hotel Sant Lluis, Minorca, Spain