“A little gem of a place!”
Review of Bodegas Binifadet

Bodegas Binifadet
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Sant Lluis
More attraction details
Owner description: Binifadet wineries are located on the island of Menorca. Since 2004 you can visit the winery, vineyards and taste their wines. Since 2012 there is a restaurant based on local product of high quality.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place is a real find. You can go on a tour of the bodega and learn how they make wine, you can wander round the vineyards and enjoy a lovely lunch on the terrace with vines growing over your head. Finally visit the shop which sells not only wine but also wine infused items - their facial serum is to die for! I can also recommend their red wine vinegar and olive oil

All reviews
"sunny terrace"
"es castell"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed July 19, 2013

A fantastic place for lunch looking over the vineyard, we had a fantastic afternoon, the cheese platter and the tomato salad amazing, great winesand service def recommend a visit we will be back

Reviewed July 3, 2013

By surprise I was taken by my partner for lunch at Binifidet and as we drove into the vineyard it reminded me of a very small vineyard I had visited in South Africa a few years ago.

We settled on the terrace under the shaded area and ordered one of the in-house Rose Wines
to go with our lunch and after choosing some tapas and a main course we sat & enjoyed the lovely views and surrounding area .

Having ordered Foie Pate, Tabouleh Salad & Jamon to pick at of which all were very tasty and there after I had the Confit of duck & my partner had the Braised Pig Cheek I must say I was expecting my Confit of Duck to be a leg with crispy skin but the meat was shredded and place on top of warm smashed potato but saying that the taste was confit.

Having finished off the meal with coffees & fresh fruit we were very contented.

1  Thank Paul S
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This was a very pleasant way to spend some time learning how they make, bottle and sample their wines. Only a small vineyard but very interesting. And the wines were very good.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was a most pleasant couple of hours learning about the largest vineyard on the island of Menorca. They only make a small number of wines but are still the largest producer on the island and the tour and tasting were excellent and informative. We tasted 3 of the wines - large samples too- and we're treated to small nibbles including goat's cheese in red wine and biscuits with wine jams. Delicious! There is a very pleasant cafe in the most beautiful setting amongst the vines. I cannot recommend this too highly. And the best news is that it is FREE! Yes all of it?