Lowest prices for your stay
$125
Free cancellation until 08/24/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
Priceline$161
eDreams$125
Orbitz.com$124
All reviews nature park sea coast ice km
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 4, 2019

Nice hotel near the sea. Food was nothing special just an average breakfast and dinner. Hotel inner pool with sea/salty water. Stuff are really nice and polite. Hotel rooms are good as well. Overall - nice vacation for the weekend.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019

We arrived on a hot day, the cooling did not pass, And the hotel said it would be activated only after a week.It is a pathetic and contemptuous reference to guests who pay good money. Breakfast was really not tasty, and we did not eat or drink anything. We certainly will not go back to this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HoteliBernardin, Manager at Hotel Salinera, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

We first want to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused to you and your family. We are sorry that you left our hotel feeling dissapointed. We take all issues very serious as well as our guest comfortability.

Because of the bad weather in May 2019 we were forced to still heat our rooms and we could not begin with air conditioning because air temperature was not high enough.

We offer breakfast with all our standards. We are sorry that we could not achieve your expectations.

We hope that you will be able to give us another chance so that we can prove you that we can provide nice services and that we are very pleasant hotel.

Hope you will come and stay with us in the near future.

Best regards,

Miran Stiplošek
Hotel manager

Reviewed April 26, 2019

I am coming to Salinera every year once or twice, mostly for Easter and around the 1st of May, as I don't like Summer heath. They offer the swimming-pool with warm sea water and different treatmants. Their rooms are good, clean and comfortable; I always get one with balcony and the view of park and the sea.
The food is very good and different.
The staff at the reception very kind, especially Mrs. Admira, who is always doing my booking, and Mrs. Jadranka.
I am always taking the glass of wine with my dinner, which I pay, of course.Last time I liked to have also a glass of water with ice. I couldn't get normal, drinking water, they offered to me the water in bottle only, which is more expensive than a glass of wine.
I can't undestand how it is possible. You get water with coffee, but not with wine.
I could understand, that in the hotel restaurant they don't give you a glass of water free of cahrge, if you order nothing else, but if you order a drink, you should have it.
In Hotel Dubrava (Opatija) also 4 stars - they offer to their guests free water and tea with the dinner, if someone doesn't want to spend money for another drink.

Room tip: Adk for the quiet room with the balcony
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 14, 2018

Not far from Koper and Portorož is place Strunjan. Its natural resort with beach and hotels , apartments. Hotel has open and closed swiming pool.
Very beautifull apartments with parking places. Peacfull place with nice beach.
Also tried bioenergy park.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018

The apartment offered by the property: gloomy, dark, no balcony, no wi-fi totally different from what was advertised on another booking site. The ladies mentioned above especially Ms Admira went beyond her duties and found us a compromise for the kind of apartment we were looking for. I paid an overcharge for the upgrade, but still with a discount, so it was a fair deal. The Resort has bad apartments which IMO you should avoid (the **apt) then there are the *** apt and the villas. There are no big shops around and the closest is around 5km.
However the swimming pool and stoney sea, the free parking and shades almost make up for it

Room tip: don't choose the 2star apartments
Date of stay: July 2018