“Great food, beautiful setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Canta Cuisine

Canta Cuisine
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Busteni
Cuisines: European, International, Central European
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Trempealeau
“Great food, beautiful setting”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

The menu here is quite creative, and it was easy for me to choose a pistachio-crusted salmon with wild rice. This is really the only way to see the inside of the castle other than going to the bathroom. The waiter (Raymond) was very attentive, and I was given a free appetizer. I'm not giving 4 stars since this was the most expensive meal I've had on my trip and I had to wait a while for dinner, but they had free wireless and Raymond let me know that it would take a while.

• Visited June 2013

Bucharest, Romania
“Quality only”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

In simple words, a restaurant I would always return to. The place looks great, they offer great food, great services and the location is just amazing. Really amazing! Can't wait for the summer to come so that I go back and enjoy the terrace.

2 Thank Catalin P