All reviews rooms are large relaxing place spent nights star hotel omelette nice view waterfall bathtub sauna guests forrest elevator receptionist poiana balcony accommodation
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

The food is great, fresh and tasty, the complex is near the forest, after walking 40 min into the woods you arive at Urlatoarea waterfall. They have a lot of activity such as, sauna, restaurant, hotel, games.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

(Some) Rooms are nice and some are even nicer than the one we had, although we booked one of the nicest ones (or so we thought). However, the receptionist was very kind to show us some (less nicer and smaller) alternatives, so we left with the one in the pictures. Big TV set, WiFi enabled (so, if you connect it to the hotel's network you have Youtube and other apps), acceptably stuffed minibar, lounge area (in our room), large bathroom with massage bath tub for two, balcony with nice view.

On the negative side: the bath tub is leaking, hair drier was not working and the balcony light is lit up from both adjacent rooms (3 lamps, one on each balcony and an intermediary one), so if your neighbors want their light on, you can annoy them by shutting it off. :)

Indeed, there is a missing elevator, but for ~6 rooms in each of the 3 buildings it could have been too costly to add.

They also have an inside pool, but did not try it, so I cannot comment. However, it is good to have.

Breakfast is acceptable for a 4 star hotel. They have a chef making fresh omlette and pancakes. Overall, it is really OK, at least for a short (3 nights) stay.

I left the restaurant for the last, but, you know, save the last for the best. The food was amazing. Actually it was a bit frustraiting that I could not review the restaurant separately. Besides drinks, we had a "Cochet" Escalop (Schnitzel) and MO-MO with Meat (Nepalese dish, since their chefs were two Nepalese brothers) and Mashed Potatoes with Truffels and salads. Simply amazing. Did I say amazing? Yes, I did! And we were not very hungry so I speak out of my heart, not my stomach! OK, maybe I am a bit gourmande. :)

The dessert was some house specialty, also quite good, but too sweet for me.

Of course, not very cheap, but on the balanced side (166 RON - 30€ plus tip) for a couple.

Anyway, don't miss this restaurant in Busteni. Unfortunately, if you are serching restaurants in Busteni on TripAdvisor, you will not find it, you have to searh for the hotel (which has this restaurant).

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We were impressed by the taste and the quality of food. The service was good. The atmosphere quiet and relaxing . We found the remarks in the menu quiet helpfull which assisted us to choose gluten free meals.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Complex cochet is a lovely place where the staff was very attentive with us. For sure we will recommande this place to our friends. The food is very tasty. The view from the room is absolutly beautiful.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I spent one night only, the room was very nice and clean. The hotel restaurant is nice, dinner and breakfast were very good. The service was a bit slow, and the white wine was served at the room temperature. The receptionist was very professional. The hotel doesn’t have an elevator and you have to carry your luggages on the stairs. The receptionist offered to help and we really appreciated her offer but we didn’t want her to carry our baggage, it would be nice if the hotel would hire somebody special for this.

Date of stay: May 2018