Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed September 7, 2019
Derek H
Harlow, United Kingdom
Wonderful but can be Windy

This is a great and challenging 27 hole golf course about 15 minutes outside the city. Beautiful... read more

Reviewed May 4, 2019

from $60.60
from $35.35
from $61.72
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2019

My wife and I play golf here every year and have done so for over 20 years. We love the 27 holes and each time we play there are more memories made. The staff are so friendly we are always made to feel very welcome.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019

Beautiful views of the ocean but can be windy.
Golf is 62e and carts are 40 e but packages are available.
Great courses. Can’t wait to return.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 24, 2017

I was fortunate enough to have the course to myself...because it rained ala Caddyshack movie. Nevertheless I persevered. Gorgeous scenery, fairways were open. There were a few holes heading down a hill which was incredible. Definitely play once.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank PharmaNick
Reviewed January 6, 2016

As a single digit golfer from northern Europe I don’t often get to play in the winter, so every opportunity is welcome and this course and the surroundings were beautiful. The course it self is a test for any golfer and not having played for three months and with a rented set it did not get easier. That said, it was worth every cent and I highly recommend it to anyone.
For 93 Euro I rented a set of clubs, got a buggy and 18 holes of golf. This was an offer that was expired, but the friendly staff offered it and I was grateful. The set was a nice Titleist AP2 with SW, 909 D2 driver and similar wood and hybrid.
The clubhouse is big and has everything. Locker room with showers, nice shop and a large quite good restaurant.
Observe dresscode, but they are not as strict as they sound. I had no spikes and played in beige cargo pants

Date of experience: January 2016
3  Thank Peter L
Reviewed September 5, 2015

This course of 27 holes will test every aspect of your game, very challenging and a great game improver, set in beautiful surroundings. Make sure you're fit and strong if pulling a non motorised trolley as it can be quite tiring, or hire a buggy. The course has great facilities to cater for every golfers needs.

Date of experience: August 2015