“always good”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lisbon, Portugal
“always good”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

every years is my beach restaurant favourite. We have good accomodations , we can eat fresh fish everyday and all kind of salads and juices

• Visited August 2014

Lisboa
“Perfect Spot”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great place to stay all day long, enjoying the sun and also the beach. The food It's very good with a good price, service is quick !

• Visited August 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“5 Stars, 6 if i could !”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

So my friend spoke to me about this amazing app where we could do a comment about our favorite and, of course, the best restaurant/bar we knew. Which onde came like a flash to my mind ? Borda d'agua for sure is the best spot to spend your summer holidays on Portugal and I am telling you, future clients, why Borda d'agua is so good in so many aspects. This is the fourth year that I'm spending my holidays time coming to this beach bar. The food is amazing, the music is also very good, very calm and the ambient too. But, the service is the most admirable think to get/watch. They serve very well, they entertain the people, great humor that it getsvto a point that a client becomes a friend of the worker. Like I said before, this is the fourth year that im coming, and I and watching over to come every single year from Norway to best restaurant in the beach Borda d'agua inPortugal.

“Qualidade”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

A beachside restaurant off series. Great to take friends and spend a different day at the beach. Attendance five star, very attentive and friendly employees. No doubt a great place to visit.

“Best Beach Bar/Restaurant in Portugal!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Living in nearby Lisbon, we go there 2/3 times a week, wether with wife, friends or kids, even in winter. Superfriendly service (notably Felipe), awesome grilled fish (highly recommend the seabass - robalo in Portuguese) and its sauted vegetables - and a bottle of rose of course! Joao, the boss, is always around to make you feel at home. You can also get attended on the beach, eat or drink with feet in the sand, waiting for good waves on this good and generally empty surf spot. Just love it!!!