All reviews beach bar german hotel separate wc golf trip english guests nice golf walk in shower indoor pool all inclusive package faro airport entertainment team fantastic stay plenty of sunbeds kids club tennis golfers portuguese
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019

Matthius ,
You have a very nice golf club.
In a very nice area.
We graduated from club magic life to Robinson .
Big mistake .
You do not cater to children,
No night activities for the children while the parents ‘chill out’
On a scale of 1 to 10.
Rooms a 7.
Food 8.
Children activities 2
Apart for the soccer club that was a 10, Mo the soccer coach was and is a star.
Would I come back as a repeat customer after spending Euro 5.000.00 for 7 days.
I don’t think so, I came for my children, you do not offer enough programs for children,
This is an adult golf site .
Shame on you to advertise it as anything else.

Are the facilities as advertised 100 % correct. Yes
Are the amenities advertised correct no
This is not a typical Robinson club .
I feel cheated. And will rate your club as a 3 star.

You have so many talented staff that could easily make a Childs life more fun after dinner,
Robinson failed to do that in Portugal

Also a Dracular theme for guests which include 6 years old was very loud and very scary.
I like my kids to sleep well at nights.
How difficult would it be to have a theatre that was adult kinder friendly.
I give you a big fail on this.

I am sure u will give me a big blah Blah blah BS on my email,
But your rating will be made by myself and my wife.
“This is not a place to bring your children”

Room tip: ground floor
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank rayvaughanthomast
Reviewed February 13, 2019

We won this (1 weeks) holiday in a competiton and enjoyed the place very much with great food and drinks - hot sun and a lift down to the beach anytime you needed it and if tide out there was a boat to take you across to the beach - if walking on the beach you do need to keep an eye on the tides, as a lagoon will fill and empty, that the boat will only do at,certian times - a great addition that we enjoyed very much. This is a German resort so not all is in English but we got by OK apart from anouncments and some of the the entertainment that was only in German. The rooms are in small blocks and only ground or first floor. We had a large walk in wardrobe and good room facilities. I would reccomend Beach bar sunbeds & Hammocks. There was a Gym and Spa & an indoor pool if wanted. Plenty of sun beds with towels when needed. Food and drinks were available almost all day. We were not golfers so did not ust this facility. You can also hire bikes here. Would go back again.

Room tip: All rooms on first floor would be my choice
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RC_QuintaDaRia, Guest Relations Manager at Robinson Club Quinta da Ria, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2019

Dear Lesley,

thank you for your positive and detailed review about the ROBINSON Club Quinta da Ria.
it's nice to hear you had a good time with us. We always give our best to make you happy.

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

The destination is fabulous, the location is unique in a dream area between the natural parc of Formosa and the hilly countryside of East Algarve. Climate is excellent 18-19*C and sun is present from 8 to 17!
The quality of service of the reception team is below all standards and to make the story short: no welcoming greetings upon arrival ( a robot would do better) no follow-up on requests made during the stay, important message from my Tour Operator to my attention is not transmitted, no passionate team members! Is there a captain on board?

Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank Dadyxav
RC_QuintaDaRia, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Robinson Club Quinta da Ria, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2019

Dear Dadyxav

thank you for your review about our ROBINSON Club Quinta da Ria.

We very much regret that you think back to your time here with us in the club with the negative experiences you described.

Unfortunately, we did not have the opportunity to speak to you personally to make your stay more pleasant. We regret this very much, because these possibilities are only given to us locally and the well-being of our guests is close to our hearts.

We would like to welcome you and your family once again in our beautiful ROBINSON Club Quinta da Ria, not least to be able to convince you of our facility 100%.

Reviewed January 23, 2019 via mobile

Another fantastic golf trip and this time we thought we try ROBINSON HOTEL
Food was excellent / Both course we’re super and the accommodation and service and drinks didn’t disappoint. Predominantly German visitors that stay there and a few English thrown in. Wouldn’t say I would take the family to this hotel but it’s perfect for Golf Society’s and trips with the lads of even the Wife as she will love the Spa and Pool.
Staff are fantastically helpful and very happy to help.
Just go and have a nice time !

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Barclay42,

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

2nd visit. Excellent all round. Golf courses very good. Appartments very well maintained.
All inclusive package. Food could not be faulted.
Can recommend as an ideal l9cation roughly 40 minues from Faro Airport

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear 837bd

Thank you for your positive review about the ROBINSON Club Quinta da Ria.