All reviews stunning views great restaurant spa area val di fiemme pools nature mountains dinner ski
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Nice family hotel on top place, our rooms was not the biggest with very bad wi-fi connection, otherwise perfect and kind room servicea and room whirlpool was great, the room was surprisely not laud but calm. For us like a family with little kid I was missing in 4* hotel a boiling pot. Dinner was fast perfect, breakfast not sooo much. I think this cuisine was on much higher level few years ago, but now there was missing so much like choise of food and nothing was complemented. Easy in my opinion it was not that tasty, heavy, gluten, etc..Fitness room very very poor and small but great swimming pools:-). Wellness I do not know, we were a little bit ill like very much people even staff in our stay. I think, that hotel are quite nice especially in cavalese, val di fiemme is really amazing place to see and to be, because of the nature, skiing, nature and is worth for stay. I would only for that spent money definitely would not come again not stay in this hotel. That is also the problem of this hotel, because they know, that another client come everytime there.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2018

Superb room quality, stunning views from room/dining room. Spa area and saunas perfectly clean and well designed. Outside pool small, but functional. Big breakfast/dinner room with majestic view over the entire valley. Majestic breakfast with great variety. Polite and helpful staff! Hotel offer guests free voucher for tranports in the area, including ski lifts to the mountains!

Room tip: Rooms facing valley offer the best views!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 4, 2018

In this hotel,I and my family have been back for more than 10 Years . IT is very nice place to rest , staff iz very kind , Food very good and too much , sauna , pools , Room is very clean, centar of CITY is colCavalese is near . They have parking and garage. Skiing is near

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank lidijalalovic1
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I organised a trip for 16 ladies from York, England to stay in the Hotel Lagorai Alpine Resort and Spa. We had a wonderful time and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their holiday. The booking staff were exceptionally helpful regarding bookings, changing of bookings, organising a minibus and a walking guide. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were all well furnished and very clean. We all enjoyed the food especially the buffets. The location of the hotel is spectacular with wonderful views over the valley and we enjoyed the spa facilities and swimming pools. Overall we all thought that the hotel was excellent and good value for money. Thanks to all the staff who looked after us well.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2017

We stayed here for 9 nights in July, this is a great hotel, very friendly staff and a terrace with fantastic views! It sits about a 10 minute walk from the main town, but it is a nice walk. The breakfast and dinners were excellent and this is a wonderful base to explore Val Di Fiemme and beyond.

Date of stay: July 2017