Review Highlights
Excellent diving experience

Roberto’s diving center offers a exquisite and smooth diving experience along the north west coast... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
michaelrahbeks
via mobile
Family snorkel and dive trip July 2019

We had five of us who wanted to snorkel and me diving so it was great to be able to find someone... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
colinhI203AV
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around San Vito lo Capo
from $74.23
More Info
from $68.52
More Info
All reviews octopus dive centre his team dive spots my girlfriend san vito marine life moray eels top class many thanks dive master advanced open water course excellent experience great dives friendly instructors via email nice dive
Selected filters
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I had prearranged to use the centre after reading and researching about the area in particular the Kent wreck. Which is heavily featured in most diving magazines.

I have to say that I have found this the most professional dive centre with focus on safety and learning that is second to none.

If you want to learn from a professional and get the most from diving in this beautiful area of Sicily. Then look no further.

The prices are very reasonable as well so that is a bonus. They also limit numbers on dives so you are guaranteed a top class dive experience.

For others that dive regularly, you will know there are dive centres that are focused on taking your money , regardless of your safety and dive experience.

And this is not of one those centres.

So if you want a truly amazing , professional and safe dive experience whilst in this fantastic area.

Look no further than here.

I will be returning again in October as I learned more from this guy that I have in 50 plus dives elsewhere around the globe.

In fact it is so good. I didn’t want to write the review keep this place to myself .

Many thanks to Roberto and the staff .

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed May 23, 2019 via mobile

I had a great time diving with Roberto Fermo. With only 13 dives in tropical waters under my belt I was not too sure about taking the plunge into a quite chilly Mediterranean. But the experience turned out to be amazing: the water at the two dive spots we visited was crystal clear and Roberto made sure that we saw lots of interesting sealife: moray eels, octopuses etc. He also made me feel very safe. Added bonuses: Roberto speaks good English and has a great sense of humour! So if you want to take a plunge at San Vito I can highly recommend Under Hundred Diving. I hope to come back soon!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Loes L
Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Did my first dive with Roberto this year and it was wonderful! Heaps of fish, muränes, lobsters, shrimps, ... and on top realy cool rock structures!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Dominik S
Reviewed November 2, 2018

14 of us from our local dive club had booked a week of diving with Under 100 dive center recently. Catering for different levels of dive experience 1*,2* and 3*. I myself a newly certified 1* diver have had 11 amazing dives with Roberto & Marina and their brilliant team Marco, Danniello, and Andre. Plenty of octopus cuttle fish and other marine life were seen along with some lovely rock formations. Each dive was fun and ran smoothly. I would highly recommend diving with this center and we will most definitely be back for another visit soon to explore some more.

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank carolmarie88
Reviewed October 26, 2018

I have just returned from a week long dive trip to the Under Hundred Padi Dive Centre in San Vito lo Capo, Sicily. Apologies for the long review but I have so much I want to say about this wonderful diving experience.
The dive centre is run by Marina sand Roberto Fermo and their excellent and experienced team. Myself and 3 colleagues planned the trip on behalf of our club group of 14 divers from Ireland. We did extensive research and taking advice from a friend from Sicily we decided on visiting San Vito. We chose the Under Hundred Dive Centre for a number of reasons:
Roberto for his excellent English and his efficient and prompt assistance in helping us to plan the trip
The wide range of dive sites with interesting sea life
Proximity to the beach, hotel and town of San Vito
The ability of the dive centre to accommodate a large group of divers with varied dive experience
From the first phone call Roberto could not have done more to assist us in every detail of the planning of our trip. He promptly answered all of our dive related questions. He made inquiries on our behalf with local hotels and helped us to make a final decision on the most suitable hotel. He assisted us in booking the minibus transfer for our group (with our dive gear) from the airport to our hotel and he helped us to book a tour to a local historical town Erice on our last day prior to returning home.
Roberto and his team provided 11 of my most memorable diving experiences. Good diving is dependant on being comfortable and relaxed in the water. The Under Hundred provided a no fuss but meticulous preparation for each dive and was attentive to both the group and individual needs of each diver. Each day we had a dive at 9:00 and 15:00 and Roberto provided a very detailed dive brief to introduce each new dive location complete with the sea life that we were likely to encounter. This afforded ample time to relax between dives and enjoy the facilities at our excellent Hotel Mediterraneo, the local beach and San Vito.
Diving was the focus and purpose of our trip and the range of dive sites and abundant sea life was superb. The underwater scenery was interesting and varied from reefs, to drop offs to arches and caves all with wonderfully clear visibility that we rarely experience at our Irish dive sites. The average temperature of the water was 22 degrees so we were comfortably warm in wetsuits with no gloves! We saw octopus on nearly every dive! other sea life included cuttlefish, seals of a wide variety, fish including some grouper, Horse shoe and spoon worms, corals, nudibrach, sea urchins and moray eels. A high point in our diving week was the night dive. Tiny shrimp swarmed around our torch beams and numerous cuttlefish and octopus were out and about hunting. We were thrilled to observe the feeding frenzy. My best dive ever!
Each day after diving we relaxed in the evening at a variety of excellent local restaurants enjoying the delicious local Sicilian cuisine.
There is an old Sicilian saying, 'Where you leave your hat you will return'. My DSAC hat is with Marina and Roberto at the Under Hundred Dive Centre.
Frances Mc from Ireland