“Friendly atmosphere”

Under Hundred Diving
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in San Vito lo Capo
More attraction details
Owner description: The base ( PADI Resort n. S-21837 ) is located in a fenced area where all your needs will be met: it's possible to rinse out equipment, hang it up for dryng and recovering for the night. Divers and friends can rest on amacs between their dives, away from people and noice.The Dive Centre is not organized to support a big number of divers, Roberto guides not more than 4 or 5 divers per dive. If divers are more another divemaster come on board or more dives are planned to avoid too much divers per dive.
Padua, Italy
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014

This is a nice diving centre, small but well organised, with plenty of colourful dive sites to explore. I recommend Roberto, the boss, for his reassuring attitude and expertise; If you're curious about marine life do rely on to Filippo, a marine biologist who will guide you through the fascinating world of corals and fishes. My special mention goes to Niccolo', whose assistance on boat makes everything easier. I definitely recommend a diving experience with Roberto and his team.

Visited August 2014

• Finnish first
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
“A Perfect Place To Dive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

This was a perfect place to introduce me to diving. The explanations were clear and the instructors were very patient, able to calm and transform the most nervous and panicked of divers (me) into competent beginners in just a matter of days. I also thought that there was a great range of dive sights. I started, as a beginner, in the shallow waters practicing the skills and when we were ready we where taken out, with the boat, to see all sorts of interesting life, my favorite of which were the baby octopus's. Thanks go to Reberto from me, my dad and my brother for such a great diving experience.

Visited August 2014
Arnhem, The Netherlands
“Personal, reassuring and proffesional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We were with the two of us. One for a single dive and I did the scuba experience as my first dive ever! We both had a great dive, see al sorts of things and had a nice boat ride too. Thanks Roberto for beeing a good instructor and with Philipe also great guides :-)

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Professional and welcoming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We were based near San Vito Lo Capo and were looking for a dive centre where we could do a couple of dives. Just popped there up the day before to organize some dives for the next day and both Roberto and Philippo where very friendly and welcoming. Next morning my girlfriend wasn't feeling really well so in the end it was just me doing a dive together with Roberto. He's really experienced, can show you lots of things, it was a realaxed atmostphere and I really enjoyed the dives. Totally recommended.

1 Thank Matthias L
Leuven, Belgium
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Snorkling afternoon with Roberto in San Vito Lo Capo, Sicily”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

We only booked in the morning for snorkling that same afternoon
Roberto reserved the boat for our group ( we were 10)
They showed us the most magnificent spots for our first snorkling experience, advised us on how to breath, swim, get on the boat, … We could jump for it in three different bays.
It was magnificent!
After the tour, we got some information about the different fish we saw