“Great diving in Sicily”

Under Hundred Diving
Ranked #3 of 31 Tours in San Vito lo Capo
More attraction details
Owner description: The base ( PADI Resort n. S-21837 ) is located in a fenced area where all your needs will be met: it's possible to rinse out equipment, hang it up for dryng and recovering for the night. Divers and friends can rest on amacs between their dives, away from people and noice.The Dive Centre is not organized to support a big number of divers, Roberto guides not more than 4 or 5 divers per dive. If divers are more another divemaster come on board or more dives are planned to avoid too much divers per dive.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I did 9 dives with the 'Under Hundred' team and my son did his junior PADI diver certification. It was a great pleasure to dive with Roberto and Filippo. They introduced me to many different locations and were expert at pointing out the amazing plant and animal life to be found around San Vito. I was most impressed by the colours - so taking a torch is important! I fully recommend this family run operation. The equipment I rented was in good condition and I felt safe and well looked after at all times. Everyone speaks good English (rather rare in that region of Europe!) so communication was not a problem. I look forward to returning as soon as possible!

There are newer reviews for Under Hundred Diving

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Roberto, Marina and Filippo know how to package the most pleasant experience for divers and sea lovers. They are kind, passionate and engaging and their enthusiasm is contagious.
The dive resort is small but wonderfully equipped and it's located close to the lighthouse, few meters far from the bustling sandy beach of San Vito.
Equipment and gears are new and well kept by Roberto and Filippo who follow strict rules on maintenance.
Atmosphere is professional but quite relaxed.
I went for a dive to add a bit of "field experience" to my newly acquired open water certification.
The experience was great and the selected diving site (underwater cave with a jaw dropping entrance tunnel) was far more than I expected. Filippo, the dive master for our diving trip, was always present and careful and he perfectly knew the diving spot.
Perfect morning dive in a wonderful site with a great company. Not just recommended..a true "must" for divers!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My partner is a very keen diver and we found under hundred in san Vito lo capo through trip advisor. They are such a friendly bunch with Roberto and Phillipo on the boat and Robertos lovely family looking after the paperwork. We couldn't recommend them more highly. They made me, as a non diver, so welcome . Roberto understood Steves competence as a diver and ensured he took him on dives he would enjoy. Thank you all for making our holiday so memorable.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife and i went on an explaratory dive with Roberto. We really enjoyed it. He was very friendly and helpful. Equipments were excellent. Location was lovely and we had a wonderful time. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Roberto is very good as dive master. His equipment is in high standard. And he was very helpful due our stay in San Vito lo Capo. Best regards Anne and Lars Bo