“great people makes great food”
Review of Ristorante Agora

Ristorante Agora
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Agora Restaurant offers the very essence of the cuisine mediterranea.Dai simple dishes made with local seafood,fresh pasta topped with the use of raw materials harvested and served in tavola.Agli guests a'given' family reception and cortese.Il restaurant has a terrace outside where you can enjoy a lovely veduta.
Montpellier, France
“great people makes great food”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

we were in san vito for a week and spent 3 dinner at agorà, since the first day after we taste their food and we met all the staff , we were sure about were to eat most of the time, during our holiday.

i will recommend to everyone goes to san vito to stop there and having at least 1 meal , trust me after once if you go back for a second meal, they ll make you fell as an old friend.
Grazie ragazzi siete stati veramente grandi
Federico & Carmela

• Visited August 2011

New York City, New York
“Fantastic local cuisine.”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Don't get caught in the tourist traps or the impersonal places such as Profumi di Cous Cous. Agora has an incredible selection of sicilian food and possibly the best cous cous in the town. The best dishes I ate here were the Pasta with Bottarga, Seafood Cous Cous, Pasta alla Norma, and one evening the chef came out with freshly caught crustaceans and told me he would prepare them grilled for me if I'd like. I said YES. Unbelievably tender and flavorful. This restaurant is a must. I ate three times.

• Visited May 2011
Brierley Hill. West Midlands
“Great atmosphere, service and food”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

We were lucky to get a table here because it seems to be very popular with the locals. The staff are really attentive but not in your face. For starters I had the seafood platter which was absolutely amazing, a great selection of different fish simply bursting with flavour. For my main course I had spaghetti with clams which was a dish I'd always fancied trying, but to be honest, I was a little disappointed with it, no fault of the restaurant, but I think I'd watched too many American movies showing guys wearing napkins tucked into their shirt collars mopping up the sauce with slabs of bread, but alas, in reality, not to my liking. My wife had the seafood risotto and my daughter had the Busiate Trapanes style, both of which were outstanding. The bill for our meal came to around 85 Euros, including a bottle of wine and a couple of beers and in our opinion was money well spent.