“Wonderful food and service.”
Review of Sapori di Sicilia

Sapori di Sicilia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

An amazing restaurant in a fantastic location. The food was genuin and delicious, catering brilliantly for kids. We eat there 3 times and tried a variety of dishes, all wonderful and the sea food was perfect. The staff made the experience extra special, we will not forget them! Thank you Grazie...until the next time!

There are newer reviews for Sapori di Sicilia

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I had eaten here in the past and had enjoyed it, but this time the only good thing, apart from the view of the beach which is fantastic, was the wine (bottled). I had "calamari fritti" and they forgot to tell me it was frozen until I asked. I also had a typical Sicilian salad of tomatoes, onions, olives and potatoes. The potatoes must have been cooked the day before and they used the wrong kind of onions and didn't even salt them beforehand. My husband's pasta was even worse. All for the price of €45.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

They have best busiate in San Vito Lo Capo. Personal was very nice and helpful. I tried busiate twice, once with see food and once more european style with sausage and mushrooms. Both were delicious and maybe the best I ever ate.

1  Thank l3go
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had two lunches here, one OK and one quite good. To my mind a 3-star rating is enough as this was the sort of food I'd expect from a slightly "toppy" restaurant in a decent resort although it would get four if compared to its competition within San Vito.
The high point was their swordfish with clams and mussels served with a deep tomato and herb sauce - delicious! The low was the black rice. It was perfectly OK but was too "ricey" and didn't pack enough seafood flavour punch - we've enjoyed many better ones.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We enjoyed this restaurant so much we went back for more. The spaghetti with tomato and eggplant is superb! We also enjoyed 2 pizzas we tried. The staff totally welcomed our almost-2 yo with open arms and did everything they could to keep her content.

We're vegetarian so did not try the fish which was more their specialty.