“Delizioso”

Ranked #37 of 81 Restaurants in Sperlonga
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I would recommend this restaurant if you are in sperlonga at lunchtime.. I chose the seafood salad and the oppidum wine..This is my 2nd year coming to this place and it didn't disappoint.. The waiters are very helpful and the restaurant is very clean... Make sure you bring your swimming gear so you can walk straight onto the beautiful beach!

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Tramonto

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This place is located in front of the see. It is very romantic. Everything is good but fish is very expensive. It is pretty good for vegetarians (it is not simple living in Sperlonga as a veg!). My husband's zuppa was good but the serving was too small for the price. I had the fish of the day 6,00 euros per etto) but it was so so expensive and it didn' seems to be so heavy to costs around 30 euros). It is better to choose something with the price that you can read on the menu so you will not get any bad surprise! Wine was very good and the service as well. Unfortunately you have to pay 10% more for service which is too much. Anyway, for a romantic dinner is perfect and this expensive fich is very fresh...

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We spent 3 days in Sperlonga and happened to share a sightseeing boat with the owner's son and his Canadian friends. One thing led to another and we found ourselves at Ristorante Tramonto that night. FANTASTIC VIEW and equally fantasic food. We just let the son bring our what he wanted for us and we were not disappointed.
Make no mistake and don't pass this up!

Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch this past week. The staff were all very friendly and accomodating. The location cannot be beat, with amazing seaside views. But the food left a little to be desired. I felt that for the price, the portion size was small. It tasted good...not the best I've had but definitely not bad.
We had the fusilli pasta primi and the fried calamari and shrimp secundi.

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

I ate here the other evening and really enjoyed the experience.... The location is spectacular, we were able to eat outside, listening to the sea.... The food, especially the seafood starter is amazing... The service is excellent and very friendly... I would definatly recommend this restaurant and will eat here again.