“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Wonderful dining experience. I loved the mussels. Great food and service. Nice views while you dine.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

The proprietor was warm and welcoming. We arrived late and though the restaurant is small, there was fortunately a table available. It was slightly too brightly lit, I thought. The wine list was good and fairly priced.

The food was excellent. Very high quality, and prepared with an eye to detail and with pride. Order whatever is on special! I told him I wanted pasta with seafood, whatever was on special. He asked, "can I make it?" I'm glad I said yes. The best fettucini alla pescatore I've had in Italy. The seafood was fresh, not from a frozen mix. The pasta was freshly made as well and the sauce was delicious. Best of all, the prices were eminently reasonable. You might nearly walk past this place, but check it out. The best meal and best bang/buck in Sperlonga.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Lots to like about this restaurant. We sampled a wide variety of menu items from steak to a bouillabase type soup and raviolis stuffed with sea bass and thoroughly enjoyed our meal . There is an extensive wine list and we received complimentary liqueurs after dinner. The service throughout the meal and the ability to enjoy all of this outdoors made for a thoroughly enjoyable dinner. While this was our most expensive meal, we felt it was worth it.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

The food was great!!! The service was excellent!!! The view was breathtaking!!! We were very pleased with everything and would suggest this restaurant to many friends who travel abroad!!!
www.gibsonchop.com

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Chose this restaurant simply by walking around the town. It looked good, reasonable menu and good location. We had a table outside and had a lovely meal. It was not cheap, but not a ridiculous price. Food was well cooked, reasonable bootle of wine.

2  Thank cervelo_rs