Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$86
$84
Best Western Hotel Rome Airport(Fiumicino)(Great Value!)
$180
$140
$117
  • Breakfast included
$140
$130
Travelocity
Best Western Hotel Riviera(Fiumicino)(Great Value!)
$104
$127
$107
TripAdvisor
2,664 results
All reviewsthe busrome airportfree shuttlebusiness centerruns every minutesevery half hournext morningshuttle servicelast nightlast stopfamily rooman early flightbreakfast buffetnight's sleepminute rideone night stayrental car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Very much enjoyed this hotel while cruising and touring Rome. Staff was great, hotel was very modern and well appointed. Room was comfortable.

Note, you will need to take the shuttle bus to/from the hotel and airport...when you exit Terminal 3, turn right and keep walking to the bus area at the end and look for the pick up location / sign for Hilton Garden Inn. Buses run very reliably and the ride to/from the hotel is about 15 min.

Easy way to get to/from the city center is to take the shuttle from the hotel to back to the airport / terminal 3 and go downstairs to arrival level and find the buses. For around 4euros one way, the bus will take you right into the Termini station at the center of Rome. From there you can pick up the metro / subway or tour buses.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good...we stayed in two different ones on either side of a cruise and both were excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIRA, Direttore at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to write your comment and for staying with us. I'm glad that you highlighted the convenience of connections from the Airport to the city center, which makes the town closer to the Hotel. I hope we can have another chance to meet you for your next visit to the eternal city.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Due to delayed flights we ended up staying for one night at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport.

It is close to the airport and shuttles operate between the airport and the hotel.

Rooms were clean and what you would expect from a Hilton.

We liked the restaurant and had a good meal there although it is not cheap - 69 Euro for 2 - again what you would expect for a hotel of this type near to an airport..

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

thank you for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor and for staying with us. I'm so glad that your experience have met your expectations and also that during your stay everithing worked properly. I hope we can have another chance to meet you for your next visit to Rome

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was very pleased with this hotel. It provided a great shuttle bus from Rome airport to hotel. The check in was quick and the check in staff members were great. Room was very clean and modern. Although it is not near the city of Rome, it was a good hotel to stay at while I waited for my connecting flight the following day.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

thank you for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor and for staying with us. Your feedback is very important for us, I'll personally share the comment with the team and I'll praise them for the good job done. I hope we can have another chance to meet you for your next visit to the eternal city.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Convenient location and frequent transfer service to the airport and 24 hour internet access from the business office are the positives for this hotel. Then; very poor hotel amenities, no baggage assistance and only one luggage trolley available for guest usage, repeatedly broken room keys, only one bath towel in a room for two guests, outgoing fax service confirmed by Front Desk on 3 different occasions, but never actually sent. Indifferent attitude at Front Desk; inedible, extremely over-priced late night food service in the Lobby. Only positive for this hotel is the convenience to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIRA, Direttore at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. I wanted to apologise if your experience did not meet your expectations. I've already shared your feedback with the team in order to avoid those issues for the next future. I wanted to confirm you that we are more than glad to help guest with their luggage if required, I'm sorry if we didn't help much. I hope we can have another chance to meet you for your next visit to Rome.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I'd highly recommend this hotel. The free shuttle to and from the airport is a great amenity. The hotel itself was very nice - clean and good looking with great rooms. The restaurant was a pleasant surprise as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking your time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are very happy about your feedback, and I will share it with the team and I will personally praise them all. I hope we can have another chance to meet you for your next visit to Rome.