The most important factors are, it's clean and comfortable and has a good restaurant. It also has a good shuttle service to the airport, so if you have a rental car, get rid of it the day before your flight. Because the car return area is on the fourth floor of a parking garage in about the least convenient place you can find. Finding the shuttle back to the hotel could be a problem, but it's a ten Euro taxi ride with the tip.
The decor of the hotel can most diplomatically be described as "minimalist". Card operated sliding glass doors to the room elevators, the hallways and elevators themselves might put you in mind of a very expensive institution for the incarceration of those guilty of white collar misdemeanours. Spotlessly clean, sparse decoration, bright lighting, no shadows, and I know this doesn't sound appetizing, but once you get over the feeling that it's a top end prison, the place serves the purpose very well indeed. Staff is friendly and helpful, everything works properly, the shuttle runs on time, and the food is of a quality that would never have anyone banging his tin cup on the bars. (If there were really bars of course, which there are not). I recommend the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located on the Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport platform in front of Cargo City. A complimentary Airport Shuttle service is provided from the hotel to/from the airport from 5 AM to 1 AM. The service is operated by a yellow, Orange, Blue & Green Bus with "Easy Parking" Logos on both sides. Please look for "Airport Shuttle" Signs. Free wi-fi Internet access is available throughout the hotel and free 24-hour Business Centre with high speed Internet access and remote printing facilities. All 282 guestrooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport have modern decor and soundproofed windows. Each includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Self-adjusting Garden Sleep System beds with duvets and ergonomic Mirra chair. In-room safe, individual climate control, reading lamps, two telephones and tea and coffee making facilities. This is 100% non smoking Hotel. For guests who smokes the Hotel has designed smoking areas outside the building to accommodate their needs. There is a room recovery fee of 150 €uro for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition. On-site restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and offering traditional Italian/International cuisine and a Lounge Bar featuring plasma screens and offering cocktails, sandwiches, salads and more. Guests can use the microwave room to prepare ready-to-cook meals sold at Pavilion Pantry shop. The hotel is a 2-minute drive from the A91 Highway for easy connections to the EUR business district. Trains to Fiera Roma and central Rome leave from the airport train station, and the ride takes around 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Fiumicino