“Clean, Close & Convenient”

Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Fiumicino
GreenLeadersGold level
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Clean, Close & Convenient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Clean hotel close to airport with decent rates & airport shuttle. I arrived at 11:30pm, had to walk quite far past the end of terminal 3 to get to the only place the shuttle picks up, but that is the airport's fault. Does not provide irons in your room & wireless internet is spotty or temperamental around midnight.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HGIRA, Direttore at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you for staying with us and for posting your positive comment. Your feedback is really important for us, I'm glad you highlighted the convenience and the cleaniness which are very important aspects for us.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had the opportunity to stay here a couple of years ago and the staff was so kind and helpful and the rooms were clean and perfect and the food in the restaurant was delicious. I will be staying again at the Hilton Garden Inn again in mid-March. My brother and I will be arriving earlier than the check-in time and I was told via telephone that if the room was not ready for early check-in, our bags could be put in storage for us so that we could do some sight-seeing until check-in time. This place is awesome. It is definitely worth the time and money to stay here. The free shuttle to the airport is also a plus. I love this place! Thank you, Hilton!

Dear Guest,

thank you for staying with us again and for posting you positive comment. I'm glad that you noticed the quality of the service and that the staff was polite, I would be more than glad to praise the team for this beautiful review.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Complimentary shuttle getting to / from airport but it was a long walk from the arrivals area to the shuttle( Parking number 11). We booked a family room with 1 king bed and pull out sofa bed and it was spacious and clean. Buffet breakfast was included in the room price and had variety of choices. Hotel located in industrial area and nothing to do within walking distance of hotel. Internet speed was ok.

1 Thank Tnite1
HGIRA, Direttore at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you for posting your comment and for staying in our Hotel. We feel happy to read your positive review and that the location and the service received was up to you expectations.
I'll praise the team for the good job done!

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

We stayed here a night before we were to travel as I am pregnant and it was more convenient to have the luxury of having extra time to get to the airport. I found the hotel very clean and the staff very friendly. I would say the only issue I had was the odd configuration of the bathroom. Whilst it was very clean the bathtub had the shower in it and only a "third panel" for keeping the water in and this made the entire floor soaking wet from water splashing out; which was all but unavoidable. The other negatives again were in the bathroom with the toilet having a very dirty "inside" as you can see when you walk by it and I am very cognisant of cleanliness. It was NOT repulsive by any stretch just could have done with some bleach left in the bowl as you can see mouldy stains in the water. The other issue, which may also be due to my larger than ever body, is that I HATE towels in the bathtub (the towel rack is at the end of the bathtub) and so I put them on the sink area. All in all it is perfect for the purpose and very clean with friendly staff.

Dear Guest,

thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor and for staying in our Hotel. I really appreciated your detailed and constructive report, it will help us to improve our performance. Thank you!
Hurst, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

This hotel is very, very clean. I asked if it was brand new because it seemed like it hadn't been used. I was informed it was 5 years old. Great place! The staff was friendly, the beds were comfortable and check-in/out was seemless. WiFi is free, which I appreciate.
Also, we had a really early flight the next morning and their shuttle service wasn't scheduled to start until an hour after we needed it. The nice man at the desk arranged for someone to run the shuttle early just for us and we got to the airport on time with no extra charge thanks to them. Will stay here again when in Rome.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor. I'm glad that your stay was overall satisfactory and that your experience was positive in every aspect.
I hope we can meet you again for your next visit to the eternal city.

Billingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I found this hotel to be exceptional in an expensive area.(66 Pounds P.Room.P.Night.through olhotel.com)
one of the best hotels @ Rome airport with an airport shuttle bus.
Service is good,reception good, room excellent with every thing you could wish for.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank windashin8042
HGIRA, Direttore at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you for staying with us and for posting you positive comment. I'm glad that you noticed the quality of the service and that the staff was polite and overall good even if the stay was short.

Papendrecht, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I needed a hotel fro two nights close to the FCO airport of Rome.

Almost everything was ok for me.
Good beds, clean rooms, friendly staff, good breakfast, very nice diner.

The shuttle bus between the hotel and the FCO airport is running on time and is comfortable.

So was this hotel perfect ?
Almost.
One point that one might pay attention to is the noise of people chatting in the corridors while walking up to their room.
If the sound isolation between the room and the corridor can be improved, this will be a perfect hotel.

So to summarise: A very good hotel !

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guests,

thank you for posting your comment on TripAdvisor and for staying in our Hotel. I rally appreciate your review and we feel happy that your experience was overall positive in every aspect. We will work for perfection!
I hope we can meet for you next visit to the eternal city.