We landed in Rome on a Friday in order to meet family and travel north the following morning. This was far more convenient than going into Rome. Our room was very nice, clean, spacious and well-furnished. The breakfast was excellent. The bar seems to be open all night which is very convenient because you can order food and eat in the lobby bar evern late at night. A big plus! It is also cheaper than the Hilton itself
I have only two reservations: the first being the shuttle. It is not well signposted and not as easy to find as the hotel site maintains. This particular complaint has already been raised by other visitors but has not really been addressed. You have to exit the main airport doors at ground level, turn immediately right and walk at least 200 yeards until you arrive at a line of bus stops. It is one of the last stops in the line with a sign indicating the hotel. The shuttle is free but not as punctual as the sign suggests.
Secondly, though I had booked a non-smoking room at least 4 months in advance, I was told at reception there weren't any! I stood my ground and received one in the end. A little annoying for a tired visitor after arriving on a flight! I would recommend the hotel though, and would definitely stay her eagin if I had a one night stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located on the Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport platform in front of Cargo City. A complimentary Airport Shuttle service is provided from the hotel to/from the airport from 5 AM to 1 AM. The service is operated by a yellow, Orange, Blue & Green Bus with "Easy Parking" Logos on both sides. Please look for "Airport Shuttle" Signs. Free wi-fi Internet access is available throughout the hotel and free 24-hour Business Centre with high speed Internet access and remote printing facilities. All 282 guestrooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport have modern decor and soundproofed windows. Each includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Self-adjusting Garden Sleep System beds with duvets and ergonomic Mirra chair. In-room safe, individual climate control, reading lamps, two telephones and tea and coffee making facilities. This is 100% non smoking Hotel. For guests who smokes the Hotel has designed smoking areas outside the building to accommodate their needs. There is a room recovery fee of 150 €uro for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition. On-site restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and offering traditional Italian/International cuisine and a Lounge Bar featuring plasma screens and offering cocktails, sandwiches, salads and more. Guests can use the microwave room to prepare ready-to-cook meals sold at Pavilion Pantry shop. The hotel is a 2-minute drive from the A91 Highway for easy connections to the EUR business district. Trains to Fiera Roma and central Rome leave from the airport train station, and the ride takes around 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Fiumicino