I stayed for one night at Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport in August 2012. I had a very comfortable stay overall. The front-desk staff was very friendly.
Pros: Friendly staff. Room was very clean and comfortable. AC, TV, and WiFi all worked well. Free shuttle to/from the hotel (be sure to read the instructions for finding the shuttle area at the airport). Breakfast! The buffet breakfast was delicious and featured flavors for both European and American tastes. After six weeks in Italy, I was happy to tuck into scrambled eggs and fried potatoes. I saw a placard on the table that they even make pancakes!
Cons: This is NOT the hotel's fault, but the ride from the airport to the hotel was very uncomfortable due to some rowdy airport employees who spoke across me the whole time.
Note: This hotel is located very close to the airport and not much else. I would not recommend it as a home base for visiting Rome. It's ideal when you are on the way to/from the airport.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again when traveling in or out of Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located on the Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino airport platform in front of Cargo City. A complimentary Airport Shuttle service is provided from the hotel to/from the airport from 5 AM to 1 AM. The service is operated by a yellow, Orange, Blue & Green Bus with "Easy Parking" Logos on both sides. Please look for "Airport Shuttle" Signs. Free wi-fi Internet access is available throughout the hotel and free 24-hour Business Centre with high speed Internet access and remote printing facilities. All 282 guestrooms at the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport have modern decor and soundproofed windows. Each includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Self-adjusting Garden Sleep System beds with duvets and ergonomic Mirra chair. In-room safe, individual climate control, reading lamps, two telephones and tea and coffee making facilities. This is 100% non smoking Hotel. For guests who smokes the Hotel has designed smoking areas outside the building to accommodate their needs. There is a room recovery fee of 150 €uro for guests who do not comply in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring guest rooms to a smoke-free condition. On-site restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and offering traditional Italian/International cuisine and a Lounge Bar featuring plasma screens and offering cocktails, sandwiches, salads and more. Guests can use the microwave room to prepare ready-to-cook meals sold at Pavilion Pantry shop. The hotel is a 2-minute drive from the A91 Highway for easy connections to the EUR business district. Trains to Fiera Roma and central Rome leave from the airport train station, and the ride takes around 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport Fiumicino