My parents and I stayed here for three nights to visit Rome for my Dad's birthday. The hotelis situated about 10 - 15 minutes drive from Fiumicino Airport.
The staff were very friendly from the moment we stepped into the hotel, our booking confirmed and organised and everything was in order. I booked this through an Expedia agent online for a triple room and the booking form had one double bed - which I enquired with the hotel about and they replied within 24 hours saying that the booking had 3 single beds - which was what we wanted. The room had a double bed in one room and two single beds in the next room (which was perfect for me!) So the room was great. Clean, kitchenette with facilities, plenty of wardrobe space, bathroom / shower room were clean, towels set out and toiletries were laid out too.
We booked taxis on the days we wanted to go into Rome City Centre and they would drop us off wherever we wished to stop off at (Normally Roma Termini Stn) and they would come and pick us up at the time we wanted from our chosen destination - which the taxi drivers were perfectly happy to do - brilliant service seeing as we were staying quite far out of town (my fault I booked somewhere too far away!) and we'd never been to Rome before. Not many taxi services would do that!
Breakfast was included in our stay and was available from 630am to 1030am - this included an array of hot and cold food, yoghurts, pastries, meat and cereals - served in their in-hotel dining area - so a perfect start to our days in the City. They also have a restaurant for lunch and dinner which is about 10 minute drive from the hotel - a free shuttle service from the hotel will provide this and will bring you to the restaurant and bring you back to the hotel again.
The three of us enjoyed our stay at the hotel, the staff are welcoming and friendly, the price worked out cheaply for my parents and I and it is worth a visit if you need somewhere to stay before a flight, or even for a few days. Taxi fares are pricey going to and from Rome City Centre, but that's understandable judging by the drive there and back and the distance covered. It's great if you want to stay local to Fiumicino, or just need to stay overnight or less than a week.
Great little place, would definitely recommend this hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring free parking and free Wi-Fi, the Euro House Inn Airport is a 10-minute drive from Fiumicino Airport and even closer to the Roman ruins in Ostia Antica. The rooms all feature a kitchenette. Each room at the Euro House has a private balcony or patio. You also have an LCD TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers. The property is 2.5 Miles from the Lungomare della Salute sea promenade in Fiumicino. The center of Rome can be reached in around 40 minutes by car.Free! All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib. All older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2. The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.Policies of Euro House Inn Airport Check-in 08:00 - 23:00 Check-out 03:30 - 11:30 If you are booking a prepaid rate and require an invoice, please include your company details in the Special Requests box when booking. Room Service, Car Rental, Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge), Express Check-in/Check-out, Currency Exchange, Ticket Service, Baggage Storage, Private Check-in/Check-out, Babysitting/Child Services, Laundry, Dry Cleaning, Ironing Service, Business Center, Fax/Photocopying, VIP Room Facilities, Wake-up service Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).Restaurant, Bar, Restaurant With Dining Menu, Tea/Coffee maker, MinibarGrounds, Terrace, Sun Deck Kitchen Microwave, Kitchenette, Kitchenware, Electric kettle Living Area Sitting area, Sofa, Desk, Dining area Media & Technology Radio, Satellite channels, Flat-screen TV, Telephone Check-in is not possible after 23:00 pm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Euro House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Euro House Fiumicino
- Hotel Euro House Inn Rome/Fiumicino