We only stayed at this hotel for night so we could catch a flight out in the morning. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. A taxi from the airport to the host cost ~12 euros (including luggage charges).
The hotel room was clean and the A/C worked well. The hotel has a shuttle service to the city center, which cost 14 euros per person one way. It's a little pricey if you plan on going in and out of Rome frequently.
I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport hotel in Fiumicino has 183 comfortable rooms equipped, congress center, restaurant, bar, swimming pool, gym and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Courtyard Hotel Rome Airport
- Courtyard Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Courtyard
- Mercure Rome Leonardo Da Vinci Airport Fiumicino