The Hilton ROME airport! The location is what I really liked about this location. This is my second trip to Rome and the last time I stayed in an overpriced, small hotel in the city center. This time I was looking to do Rome a little cheaper, without staying in a box. The Hilton Rome airport is part of the FCO Rome airport, this is the airport most major airlines fly info… Just to note cheap (crap) airlines like Ryanair fly into the other airport. The Hilton is connected to the airport via a moving walkway. 5-7min walk/ride over.. This hotel offers a wonderful coach bus to the city center. FOR FREE! It depart the Hotel every two hours from 8am – 10pm and the city center return is every 2 hours from 9am – 11pm. Most of the time it takes about 35 min, but traffic time could up to an hour. Now this is a very nice perk, to get from the airport to a hotel in the city center a taxi ride could be about 40 EURO, and train ride is 9Euro, per person, but then once you get to the main station you have to still get to your hotel. I saved a ton of money staying at this nice airport location. The hotel is clean, and really a nice room. The executive floor and lounge were also very nice, I did not like the “internet PC” in the Ex lounge have a PER MIN rate that is out of this world. The service in the lounge was very nice.. Over all a nice place to stay, I was a little worried about aircraft noise, but did not hear one. This place was built to make sure it would be a nice airport location. The staff was ok.. I did have an issue with one of the restaurant staff, and reported it to management and did make good on the problem.. So I did like how they replied to my complaint. I did also notice that the stuff did not understand my English.. So this did cause a little problem at times. But overall it was a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino