We stayed here for one night over New Year's Eve because we had an early flight out of Rome on New Year's Day. I thought this hotel was competitvely priced (173 euros) considering we would have paid much more if we stayed in central Rome over New Year's. I really liked the fitness room attached to the hotel. It has a full complement of free weights and machines. There are also many treadmills, bikes, and stairmasters. I stayed in the fitness room for an hour. The fitness room is open from 7:00AM to 10:00PM everyday. It is free. The room was small, but clean. The toilet in the bathroom had water pressure problems and we had to call for maintenance once during the stay. The beds were fairly hard and low to the ground. As a Hilton Gold member, we were upgraded to an executive floor room. They gave us two bottes of water and access to the executive lounge. The lounge was nothing special with only wine available (no beer or hard liquor). It was poorly staffed and only occasionally restocked. Make sure you are on time for the shuttle into Rome. It leaves on time or a minute early and waits for no one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino