My husband, young daughter, and I stayed here for two nights before heading to the Balkans. It was a fairly quick and easy walk from the airport. We are Hilton Honors members and were upgraded to the Executive floor which gave us access to the lounge that offers a large breakfast (eggs, meat, fruit and vegetables, bread, cheese, coffee, etc.), snacks and drinks throughout the day, and a "Happy Hour" with hot and cold appetizers and drinks later in the evening. I highly recommend trying to get an upgrade! With access to the lounge, we weren't forced eat/drink at the overpriced restaurant downstairs or walk back into the airport for a quick bite. The free shuttle into Rome is also an excellent feature! We went into the city each day and only got bumped to the next shuttle once (we stayed over a weekend and it looked like there were a lot of cruise passengers in the hotel eager to sightsee). The service staff - from reception to housekeeping - were fantastic! They all spoke English very well and were extremely kind and accommodating. I recommend this hotel for anyone on a quick stay in the Rome area. If we were staying any longer we may have spent the money on a guest house in the city but with the upgrade to the Executive floor especially this was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino