We stayed here for one night when we'd flown in to Rome to catch our Mediterranean cruise in Civitavecchia. It is a convenient location, within walking distance from the airport via covered walkway, but the walk can be fairly long and cold in the winter, even with the covered walkway. The food at the hotel is fairly expensive, so if you're thinking of walking back to the airport to pick up snacks, do consider that you'll be walking that long, desolate walkway in the cold (if it's winter-time.) The rooms were clean and comfortable and the lobby was pleasant. There is a pool and spa in the hotel, a nice bonus for those who love to swim. There seemed to a be a local exercise class being held in the pool while we were using it - fun if you're open-minded (you can join in,) or an irritation if you'd like it quieter. There is paid internet access in the lobby (you have to enter your credit card information into the computer,) but it looks like you're part of the hotel staff if you're sitting at a huge desk in the lobby, so be prepared for someone to ask you where the bathroom is! There is also an ATM in the lobby, another convenience. We found the exchange rates at this hotel better than the one at the airport. Overall it was a decent experience, - we would have preferred to give it a 3.5 star rating, rather than 3 or 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino