We had to fly out of Fiumicino early in the morning and decided to stay overnight at the airport Hilton. This was a nice surprise. It turned out to be one of the modern Hiltons with all the modcons and good restaurants and cafés, which is needed as the airport itself only has self-service restaurants. The room was good and sleeping was no problem.
While we were there the hotel was sold out, and this showed a bit with staff being very busy and showing less attention to customers than usual for a Hilton. Nevertheless, our stay was great. As usual it helps if you are an HHonors member, as you will get additional perks (like free wifi if you are a Gold member or up) that make your stay more pleasant, but it was in any case one of the better airport hotels that I stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino