As others have noted the Hilton is connected to Terminal 3 by a walkway. This was crucial for us when our baggage did not make the connecting flight from London Heathrow. We checked into the Hilton (our room was ready at 11:00 AM) and I went back through security over 3 hours later to retrieve our baggage which fortunately arrived on the next BA flight. If we had left the airport for another hotel there is no guarantee we would have received the bags before going to the Port of Civitavecchia for a cruise.
The Hilton has an elegant design, a friendly and efficient staff, a spacious lobby with WiFi, very quiet and comfortable rooms, a reasonably priced restaurant and a superb breakfast with a great variety of quality foods. There is an ATM, computers with printers and a good fitness centre. Even though some channels on our TV were breaking up I would still give the Hilton 5 stars for its amenties, staff and convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino