We stayed here for a night after flying in from Athens for a connecting flight to Manchester, and it seemed the ideal place for its location at the airport. We booked an executive room as it was the last night of our holiday and wanted a little bit of luxury, however when we got to the room we where very disappointed as the room was mediocre, the bathroom was in desperate need of a make over and the products in the bathroom weren't too good. Executive lounge was full so me and my wife went down to the main restaurant and was offered either a set menu or the buffet, all which was very confusing as seating depended on which menu you selected, we had actually been seated but had to change table as we where seated in the set menu area and had to move to the buffet area. The set menu was very basic so we opted for the buffet, which was a bit better, but not fantastic. We then went back up to the executive lounge to try and get an alcoholic drink, as they are supposed to be complimentry, however there was no alcoholic drinks, all they had was soft drinks, we where well disappointed.....!! overall, not good value for money and they should take a leaf out of Hilton Manchester Airport's book.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino