Very convenient to the airport. I read several reviews that you could walk to the airport terminals; this was one of the reasons for staying.
As a Diamond VIP, I stay at Hilton all the time and my overall experience was average.
When we checked into the hotel, it was very busy with people standing all around. It was very confusing and disorganized. It took entirely too long to check in, but waited patiently. I was upgraded to the Executive Floor (5th floor). When I arrived on the floor, there is actually a dedicated Hilton Honors Check-in with no line. I wish I had known that in advance.
Room was average, for a Hilton. I appreciated the slippers, and bathrobe.
Executive Lounge was ok. Very small for the size of the hotel. It was very busy, food and drink took a while to be replenished. I felt bad for the one employee working the lounge. Could use some more staff.
We ate in the restaurant. They serve a pretty decent Buffet in the evening. Meal was pleasant, no complaints. Beverages are extra.
If you walk to the hotel from the airport, you can bring the luggage cart with you. Tip-leave the luggage cart in your room so you have it for your departure. If you have an early flight the next day, all the carts in front of the hotel are gone.
Average experience, would stay again for its convenient location to the airport.
I would not recommend staying there for your vacation in Rome. You can do much better elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Rome Airport is directly connected to Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport via a covered overpass with a moving walkway, just 7 minutes walking ditance. Stylishly appointed and modern in design, this contemporary hotel offers upscale amenities, fine dining and warm hospitality, supported by friendly and professional Hilton Team Members. 35 minutes from downtown Rome by complimentary shuttle bus 8 times a day, free wi-fi Internet access in public areas, swimming pool with Jacuzzi and Fitness Centre featuring the latest generation of cardio and strength training equipment, will help you to feel your best during the stay. 517 stylish and soundproof guest rooms including 108 Executive Rooms and 15 Suites with access to the Executive Lounge (serving complimentary breakfast and refreshments all day). On site Le Colonne Restaurant serving Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner and Caffe Tevere Bistro with a delicious selection of pizzas, pastas, burgers and creative salads. A Kids Menu is also available, offering chicken nuggets, mini burgers and ice cream. An In-Room Dining menu is located in each guest room and offers a variety of food and beverage items for you to enjoy. Hilton Rome Airport is located 8 miles from the Parco de Medici business district and 6.5 miles from Fiera di Roma Exhibition Centre. Parco Leonardo shopping mall is just one train stop from the Airport station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Rome Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton International Fiumicino
- Hilton Fiumicino
- Rome Hilton
- Hilton Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino