“Beautiful place!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2013

fantastic place known since I was in the cradle .... great dishes and intoxication marine fantastic! in the heart of Fiumicino a typical restaurant all seafood ... Exceptionally served by good staff! thanks for this eaten seafood ... A kiss!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,153)

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I've been knowing Lilly alla Fiumara since 15 years and it is always the same treatment: I feel home. The restaurant is managed by the son of Lilly, Duilio, a guy who is always running from a guest's table to another without stop, taking care of you, showing the menu, suggesting you, talking fiendly with everybody. The kitchen is driven by Alfredo, the husband of Lilly, the father of Duilio. Is it not like being home? Alfredo is silent in his kitchen working only hardly to let the taste of the guests enjoying at the best. Sea food always fresh, sea food at the best. The entries are several but the fantastic "gamberi alla catalana" prepared by Duilio's hands are the best in town with no doubt. Who loves pasta is the most welcome. Then there is the fish: small, medium, large, grilled or fried shrimps and calamari, lobsters alive from the acquarius and the grilled tuna, another new entry in the menu that must be tasted. Go and try "da Lilli alla fiumara", you will never feel unsatisfied.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

After two weeks of hearty country faire in Umbria, my mother, sister and I absolutely enjoyed this well prepared meal. Nice family who runs it. mamma is superb! What a way to end an adventure!

1  Thank TiffanyHAndersen
Reviewed January 7, 2013

On our way back from Torino, Italy, in order to avoid an exhausting day of travel, I booked us at the Hilton at the Rome airport. That way we could fly out at a sane time the following day. I did a quick check on Trip Advisor (my mother-in-laws favorite travel source) and found this wonderful gem. One of the best meals I ever had. Though you may have to try a few different cab drivers to find one that knows where the place is, it is well worth it. It is a little family run restaurant setting right along the Tiber river where it empties into the Mediterranean. The food was phenomenal, the service outstanding, and you really couldn’t beat the location. See if you can set upstairs, because that view is the best. Unfortunately it was closed for a private party when we were there, but they took us up so we could see the view. We asked for their recommendation as to their best dishes and they just started bringing them. Honestly, I think if we had not surrendered because of being so full, they would have kept on bringing more. The cost of the meal was one of the two lowest cost dinners we had on the whole trip!

2  Thank Greg C
Reviewed November 6, 2012

From the excellent food to the friendliness of the owner and staff, this restaurant deserves top marks. The astice pasta is great and all the fish is 100% fresh, and beats the other fish restaurants in Fiumicino hands down. As we live in Rome we have obviously tried many fish restaurants both in Rome and throughout the country, but this one is hard to beat.