“Excellent experience”

Ranked #32 of 90 Fiumicino B&B and Inns
Paris, France
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

The restaurant was simply excellent.

The staff is too close to you so you won't need anything at all.

The quality of the food is terribly excellent and everthing is fresh.

I really don't know how to tell you how much was great my dinner there.

Thank you Francesco for all what you have for us and don't change nothing.

I'm in love with your food.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

It's nice because is near to the airport and have a beautiful atmosphere like country club. Clean and big room.

• Stayed July 2012
Israel
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

Nice Place. A little bit hard to find at night. poor breakfast.
We have ordered Late check in and in the time we arrived no one has waited and
it took long time to find someone who familiar with the owners.
We had the large room which is big and well decorated but was with no A/C. other rooms are smaller but with A/C.
Credit card wasnt acceptable for any reason (Technical problem).

Room Tip: We had the large room which is big and well decorated but was with no A/C. other rooms are smaller b...
Gold Coast, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

We stayed here for only 1 night, as we were flying out of Rome Fiumicino the next day.

The staff at AgriSesto are very friendly, and excellent to communicate with in English.

The decor of the B&B is lovely - very quaint and full of personal touches.

Our room was impressive - very big and comfortable, and clean.

The location is excellent if you need to be close to the airport.

The restaurant is lovely - beautifully decorated, and my fiance and I enjoyed a seafood pasta, which was one of the best we enjoyed in Italy.

The breakfast the next day was standard for what one receives in Italy - tea / coffee, cereal, yoghurt, tarts / cakes, and packaged toast / croissants.

The only downside was that we found it quite noisy at night, as the airconditioner was dripping and leaves where flitting through it, and we lost some sleep because of it.

Overall however, we really enjoyed our stay!

Rome, Lazio, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I found all the staff incredibly hospitable and welcoming. The room was simple and charming. The food was delicious. It was the best way I could have possibly started my wonderful adventure in Italy. Staying at AgriSesto, really set the tone for a great trip. I have already told all my friends and family to stay here whenever they come to Rome, before they head to the city. Fregene is beautiful, but even if your plans lead you to Rome, I would recommend a peaceful night or 2 in Fregene at AgriSesto. It was my first time staying at a Bed&Breakfast, and I don't know why I would ever stay in a hotel again! :D

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Tehachapi, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed at this B&B because it was close to the airport and it accepted pets. Our pets were flying out the next morning. After a 10 hour drive, it was nice to have a drink and unwind in the patio. We were able to let our dog run around as this place has a country setting. There were horses, a donkey, two (friendly) dogs and I think I saw a duck. The staff was friendly. The food wasn't bad and neither were the prices. Our room was nice, clean and had a view of the country. We could see planes arriving but the B&B is not in their flight path so it wasn't noisy. There were snacks in the room, internet, A/C and a TV which we didn't use (just watched movies on the laptop). We didn't get a chance to take advantage of the breakfast because we had to leave very early the next morning. I would definitely stay here again.

Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I have not stayed here yet. I found a great deal and by the reviews on here I thought ok. Well it is not a great deal when the airport shuttle from the hotel costs 15 Euros one way. (5 Euros for the others if there are others). I am travelling alone and this will add a cost of 30 Euros to the trip. And the airport is near by. Would love to hear what others experienced or if a cab is less? Wow. I am in shock.

Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
agrisesto, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at B&B AgriSesto, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Dear Costumer, any trip by taxi for exit to the airport costs more than 15 EURO. We have a shuttle service for this reason. You can also reach us by public bus and costs EUR 2. Our shuttle is a private service. If you try to take a public taxi will pay 30 EURO but that does not depend on us if the taxi at the airport are very expensive. Our opinion is that our structure provides very good business and our work is to better serve our clienti.Se want more information do not hesitate to contact us directly. Thank you. AgriSesto