“Good seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2012

The clam linguine was good, as was the shrimp risotto. The salmon tartar, however, was exceptional. Staff are attentive, but language can be an issue.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

So here you are ready to leave from the leonardi da vinci airport the next day!~I need my "last supper" since I will be staying over in Fiumicino the night before..When i do this I always stop and eat at this restaurant i have nominated above..graet seafood~ especially the Risotto alla marinara and the filet of Tuna fish right after.Don't forget to drink a young bottle of latium white wine from their cellars~Great eating experience and a walk back to the hotel!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

La Perla is a very nice sit-down restaurant serving fresh fish. The night of our visit my wife and I ordered off the menu and realized later that we should have had the waiter order for us. My wife was disppointed by her dish which lacked salt and the staff did everything they could to please her. The owner personally came to our table and insisted on comping the meal. We will return to this restaurant thanks to the hospitality the staff exhibited.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

La Perla was recommended by the hotel as a good seafood restaurant and they were correct. We each had 3 courses but unfortunately were too full to sample the deserts. All the courses were excelent particularly the fried anchovy as a starting course and the main course of a fried mixture of shrimps, fish and calamari. We asked for a recommendation amongst the several brands of Prosecco wine. The wine offered was excellent and surprisingly one of the cheapest on the list.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

My husband and I went out on a limb and got the chef special. It was amazing. The first plate was salmon on bread and some type of small fish on a salad. Then we had lasagna with some type of squid. It was the best lasagna I've ever had! Then fried calamari followed by biscotti for dessert. Superb!