“Hungry before or after a flight and you don't speak Italian try somewhere else.”
Review of Autogrill

Autogrill
Ranked #436 of 617 Restaurants in Fiumicino
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped by to grab sandwiches for lunch after a flight. Sandwiches looked pretty good, was quickly waited on to take the order for three sandwiches, and the money changed hands and the service became non-existent. Three of four Italian speaking customers that came after us were quickly waited on and served their food while we were ignored, until I demanded from the manager that we get our food. He was in the process of clearing up the receipts [including ours] of the orders that he felt were filled. The food we finally got was good, but the putting up with the service isn't worth it, plenty of other food counters to choose from. Has a sign above Bakery & Cafe.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

Came in here before boarding an aeroplane.
Disappointed we didn't wait to go through to the air side as they have some amazing restaurants which we didn't know.
Food was cooked quickly but it was very average.
Good views of the runway in and out.
Would wait to go through into the main terminal before ordering any food.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank 130KevinS
Reviewed July 23, 2019

One of the woman behind the counter has an attitude not appropriate to someone working with public. I asked for a sandwich and she didn't like that I asked (with good manners) if she could cut it in half, so she threw is in a bag and the sandwich ended up open in half with all the bread and filling apart.
I ordered a beer and she pointed her finger in the direction of a group of bottles that were warm. No ice in the container. When I asked for a cold beer she said that was the only ones available and then I started to get mad so she went to some place inside and came back with a cold one.
After I sat down and open the bag to eat my sandwich I realized it was all over the bottom of the bag so I made a complaint to a gentleman that said was the manager.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Had a quick glass of prosecco with salad and dessert. Good options, friendly& prompt service If you need something quickly before the flight.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

The whomen behind the desk should find a new job, I think. Without any contact with customers. She did not spend much time with heating up the expensive food I bought. Very, very sad experience. Why don’t they feel it’s much easier with a smile, than looking like somebody stole their candy. I also think that the bosses in Autogrill never paid them a visit.

Date of visit: April 2019