“Very near Marriott Courtyard”

Ristorante De la Ville
Ranked #58 of 451 Restaurants in Fiumicino
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This restaurant was a short walk from the Marriott Courtyard. It is a small family run restaurant with a good selection of pasta, chicken and fish dishes. I had pasta and my wife had chicken, both were tasty. A good value.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante De la Ville

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I read about this place on trip advisor, and it seemed highly rated, especially if you are staying at the Courtyard, which I was. But the service was not really good. It wasn't bad, but they just didn't seem to care much. The food was just ok. I would not recommend it, but there are not a lot of other options if you are staying at the Courtyard and want to walk someplace.

Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

After 3 weeks traveling around Italy, instead of eating at the restaurant in the Courtyard Marriott my wife and I decided venture out on our last night before our early morning flight. What a way to finish our vacation. Great fresh fish and salad. Great home made pasta and a fabulous dessert! Oh and the coldest beer of my entire trip! Magnifico! Perfecto!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I were unhappily stranded overnight by a cancelled flight at Rome's Fiumicino airport. We had eaten nothing all day and were anxious,for a good meal in pleasant surroundings- on a Monday, when many Italian restaurants are closed. Trip Advisor provided the answer once again. At the Ristorante de la Ville we happily feasted on sauteed clams and mussels, homemade pasta in seafood sauce, a perfectly grilled dorade accompanied by classic Italian spinach with garlic and oil, and followed by Neapolitan style ricotta cheesecake. Everything was fresh, perfectly cooked and delicious. It was all served by the warm and friendly Rosella and her delightful family. What a treat!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

The restaurant was steps from our hotel and very welcoming as a family run business rather than what is more typical of airport hotel area restaurants. We had a very nice meal but frankly after 2 weeks of eating all over Italy I'd have to say it was pretty average. The chicken piccata was reportedly quite good. Deep fried squid was just that. Seafood pasta special a little too heavy. Good house wine. Some errors on the bill. I still suspect it is one of the best restaurants in Fiumicino as per the ratings. Dont hesitate to go especially if you can walk from the hotel.