“Excellant Food”

Annamars
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Annamar's restaurant is established in kildare town since 14 years and enovate a menu of french creative cuisine and fine dinning experience ,we source our ingrediends localy and with originality ,we use wild and organic foods a much as possible and change our menu acordingly to season ,menu are created with whats as been foraging or pick up at the local artisan markets and carefully sourced ingredients ,we offer diferent type of menu, 2 OR 4 course set dinner menu for €28/€34 ,an A la carte menu And Specials we are open (DINNER 6-10PM )THURSDAY - SUNDAY 6PM-10PM visit our website or facebook page for more information
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent a lovely evening with a lovely meal in a lovely atmosphere with Family Well worth a visit. A bit expensive but worth a visit for a special occasion. Service a bit slow

There are newer reviews for Annamars

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Fantastic food, lovely ambience and good service. Can't fault theplace. It is more on the higher price end however they now have an early bird/Sunday lunch menu which is great value. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We had not eaten here for about a year after we moved from the local area but we decided to make the effort and go last Sat 29th. I have always liked the food but the menu has remained the same for many years and unfortunately Saturdays menu was unchanged. My fishcakes had evolved a bit and I loved the little sushi roll and the little pot of crab, it was really really good and I would go back just to have this! My steak for mains was small but cooked just as I ordered it. My husband opted for the chicken ceaser to start followed by the pigeon, he enjoyed it but felt the pigeon was over cooked. The staff are a real asset, very friendly and helpful and as I said I always enjoy the food but it is time for a change. Maybe a few specials in addition to the menu? I think in order to keep people coming back you have to change the menus to keep it interesting. I also appreciate it is expensive to redecorate but this place badly needs a face lift. They still have a "smoking area" sign which has been hand written over to say "no smoking"!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Been here a few times & the food is same as always good...new menue or change would be good!!

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Ive been here before and decided to come back again. Unfortunatley it was not what I expected. The menu is still unchanged after years and the quality of the meals we had were completely different. My husbands 10oz sirloin was terrible but my fish dish was great. Even though I had had the same dish 3 years ago. It's a pitty as it seems to have so much potential.