“Good lunch stop”

L'Officina by Dunne and Crescenzi
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Kildare
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Bangor Co Down
“Good lunch stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Have stopped for lunch here on two occasions, both times have been very good. Service is very good no matter how busy the place is, and the food has been grand. Will call again.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent service. Great food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my mom. We are both vegetarians; there were a few starters suitable for us, a large salad and two main courses. I ordered the bruschetta for a starter (really nice) and we both asked for risotto for our main. Unfortunately the waiter soon returned to let us know they were out of risotto - it was at the very end of the day and we had no problem ordering the ravioli instead, which turned out to be delicious. We got side orders of roast rosemary potatoes and creamed spinach. For desert we both ordered the chocolate brownie. The waiter returned again to let us know they had run out of vanilla ice cream and offered us loads of alternatives. In the end when we got the bill the waiter removed the service charge as they didn't have the risotto and vanilla ice cream; this was a nice gesture and we got a conplementary chocolate each before leaving. Overall I would definitely recommend this restaurant for both the food and service. Can't wait to return!

Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious late lunch ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

This was my first time here and it's a bright, airy and spotlessly clean restaurant. Enjoyed a delicious lunch with family members. It was late afternoon and the main lunch rush hour had passed, but there was still a healthy buzz around the place. The menu is fairly extensive, and we had a mix of mains and starters. All were absolutely delicious, and the portions very generous. Food was cooked perfectly, and our plates were ablaze with colour when they arrived. Service was excellent, and the waiting staff managed to be very attentive without being annoying and intrusive. It's a wee bit pricey but the food was worth it and I would visit here again. Can't complain about anything.

• Visited June 2014
Killarney, Ireland
“Consistently good...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stop off regularly at L'Officina and I am never disappointed. Good food, reasonably priced with friendly and efficient staff.

Visited June 2014
Limerick
“Excellent meal. A bit pricey but very very tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

we stopped off in Kildare Village on the way home from Dublin. We have eaten here before and enjoyed the meal. We opted for the special burger which had Taleggio cheese and other salad. My wife had the same burger but without the cheese. I will have to say it was probably the most delicious burger I have ever had. My wife also agreed. We raved about it for days. The interior of the restaurant has been modernised since our last visit and over all we thoroughly enjoyed the meal. The burger was pricey at €15 but was definitely worth it on this occasion. My burger was medium and my wifes was well done, exactly as we had ordered them. Staff were also very accommodating. There was a good mixed of people there on the day. I think the space for each diner has been improved since my last visit. A visit here is recommended.

• Visited May 2014