“KILL MY !! I'M HERE ��”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“KILL MY !! I'M HERE ��”
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

aaaaaaaaah !!
I'm here ! In my best restaurant !
I LOVE IT
Any one likes Italian food !
COME HERE

1 Thank Abdulaziz F

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kildare, Ireland
“hungry”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I didn't visit over Christmas because of a bad experience during the year. My friends had travelled up from Clare and we had a wonderful time buying. Delighted with our purchases and starving we went to L'Officina for lunch. Being very hungry, one friend and I ordered the pasta special. We toyed with it and ate the bits of bacon. The pasta and the sauce were the worst I ever tasted. I will never eat there again. We now go into Kildare town and eat in Harte's.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CarmelWal
KIldare, Ireland
“Great for lunch”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Gorgeous salads, really good place for lunch especially when the Village is not too busy. The service here is always prompt and efficient and the food is reliably tasty.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank hilmcl
Dublin, Ireland.
“Good Food in a busy location!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

My Husband & I have eaten in this restaurant in the city but admittedly we preferred this location!
The staff are very efficient and friendly regardless of how busy it can be here.
We enjoyed a starter of minestrone soup with bread, followed by the Spaghetti Dish (Pancetta, Chilli, Tomatoes etc) and my husband enjoyed the Fillet of Beef with potatoes & veg (only criticism: the potatoes tasted & looked like reheated potatoes (of course). We had 2 bottles of draft Sparkling Water - new idea apparently; the waiter said it was €1 per person unlimited water! (we were charged €3 for the water at the end but my husband didn't bother to say anything, not a biggie!). We then had 2 "very good" double macchiatos with a selection of yummy biscuits! I must say It was a lovely meal and a great way to rest our weary feet!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Blaithin
Dublin, Ireland
“Well priced and tasty food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

There's not much choice if you want to eat something in Kildare Village but this place is actually very good despite the lack of competition. The menu has everything that you'd want for a light lunch, starters, salads, sandwiches and pasta dishes plus a few daily specials, all fairly priced and everything we had was top quality, excellent home made pesto, delicious bresola stuffed with goats cheese and drizzled with honey, tomato bruschetta was a generous and verry tasty portion and good quality minestrone soup which again was home made. Three of us were well satisfied and full for a total of €36 including a tip (no wine as was driving!). Service was smooth and pleasant and we didn't have to wait for anything despite the restaurant being full to capacity. It's not particularrly comfortable so no reason to linger but it's a good place to go to when you finish shopping. Will definitely return.

• Visited January 2014