“Good quality Dunne & Crescenzi don't let you down”

L'Officina by Dunne and Crescenzi
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Kildare
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Milan, Italy
“Good quality Dunne & Crescenzi don't let you down”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Peak hour queue but well worth it, the atmosphere was busy but organized. We ordered an antipasto misto nothing to envy Emilia Romagna or Tuscany and home made vegetable soup on such an Irish rainy day worked out very, naturally fresh and good combination of vegetables. Final treat was a wonderful Tiramisu desert and an espresso better than lots of Italian bars. Well Dunne and Crescenzi yet again I will make it a point to visit your restaurants when in Ireland.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Rome, Italy
“Authentic Italian Cuisine”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Every time I go to Kildare I have to go to l'Officina as the food and service are superb. The food in particular is authentic Italian and that's not always easy to find in Ireland. The wine list is great too. I can't wait to go back next week when I will be in Ireland again.

• Visited March 2013
“Great steak I ever eat”
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I went in restaurant Thursday night 25.04.2013 and I was very surprise, nice atmosfer, friendly staff good service and excellent food
We ordered 2 striploin steak from menu and we ask chef for medium, and we get best medium steak I ever eat with nice presentation, compliment to the chef and also good service
And also want say thanks to Lofficiana for nice dinner
And I will come back soon

Kildare, Ireland
“super italian not irish”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

everything about this plase is great, the service we receive is always fantastic, the food always authentic, although busy at times it is worth the wait. This is not the place for soup and a sandwich, it is italian food. Monica the manageress has always looked after us, we are regular visitors here and always go back due to the food and service, there is not an italian like it in County Kildare.
Child friendly, good food, and a busy atmosphere. Not for the romantics, good food in simple surroundings.

Visited April 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Disappointing each time”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

It's the third I've gone and each time it's been overpriced and the food is poor. I can't see how the owners do not realise the damage to their brand from one poor restaurant.