“Overpriced”

L'Officina by Dunne and Crescenzi
Ranked #9 of 35 Restaurants in Kildare
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dublin
“Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Food is nice but way over priced for what you are getting. Its crazy busy at the weekends and you have to queue so if you get a chance to go during the week you will enjoy it more. Not really anywhere else in Kildare Village to eat so they can rip you off.....which they do

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dubliner69

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Ennis, Ireland
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had spotted this restaurant on a previous visit to Kildare village and was impressed with all the awards outside the door. Foolishly, I assumed this meant the food would be excellent.
I had a salad with pan fried chicken and bacon, which was really just about average. The service was efficient but quite brusque.
The restaurant itself is quite nicely laid out and has potential to be really good.
However, when I return to Kildare Village again, I think I will settle for Starbucks!

• Visited October 2012
Clifden, Ireland
“Not impressed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Usually stop here for lunch anytime we are in the Kildare Outlet but this time was an absolute no-no. Were met on Sunday with a noisy, unkempt restaurant with seemingly no-one in charge and no body met us to seat us. Understanding they were busy and after about ten mins we opted out, for take away coffees.

I'm sorry but €2.80 for an 8oz (small) cappuccino is taking the proverbial in this day and age!
It was badly mad and didn't taste good either.

It'll put me off from returning again.

• Visited August 2012
Barcelona, Spain
“My best Ravioli”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

I did not expect much, but I was wrong. Authentic atmosphere, nice staff, and the food was delicious. I would recommend this place anyone. The prices are on Irish average.

• Visited September 2011
Ennis, Ireland
“Scrummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

Visited this lovely restaurant on a couple of occasions. Last visit was on Sunday morning last. First time sampling breakfast. I had the fried egg with Italian bacon and toast. The eggs were done to perfection, the bacon was a little salty for my liking. I asked for ketchup to be told they don't do it. They however offered me a substitute of red pasta sauce. This sauce with eggs I don't think so. They were being helpful!! Hubby had scrambled egg with Tuscan sausage and bacon. He will not be trying it again it was a little disappointing. The coffees as usual were excellent. Not expensive. Staff were very attentive. Will be visiting again, maybe for lunch!!

• Visited August 2012