“Not very special but good enough ”
Review of Die Zwei Bruder

Die Zwei Bruder
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Matala
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

The chicken gyros was a bit cold and the potatoes too, but the taste was fine. Staff is nice. Price is a bit higher than at other places.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Diana A

Reviewed September 15, 2018

very good food and a very knowledgeable host who makes you feel at ease! we ate here twice as we were staying in zaros! i have to recommend the lamb souvlaki as exceptional must have!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Vishnu T
Reviewed September 13, 2018

It's a lovely place in Matala, very komfortable. Food is really good and the Service also. We enjoyed it very much.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank cccschmid
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We loved our multiple times at 2 Brothers. All staff were very polite and, especially our first time there, very kind and gracious. Very good Dakos & Caprese Salad. My hubby enjoyed a thin crust pizza the next day for lunch and it was bigger than he could eat for one meal. I enjoyed the Matala Salad & could not eat the whole thing at lunch. I was able to get a coconut milk latte every day there while were in Matala. So nice for me as I cannot handle dairy products.
I highly recommend Two Brothers for all different meals, or just a glass of wine. They carry very good wine by the glass.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank BeezRedDeer_AB
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We where actually on our way to red beach in Matala when we stopped to eat here snd we where pleasantly surprised! Goodfood, good company. A nice vibe.

Not too many people that day which was nice because of the hot weather.

I would go here once more if Im ever in this area again for sure!

Date of visit: August 2018