the great positives: spotlessly clean, ample sized rooms, perfect and friendly service.
We were a big group of friends with their families, 10 adults- 12 children and we presumed and expected poor service. We couldn't be more wrong. By the second day after our arrival we staff new all of us by name and the type of coffee each of us preferred.
Apart from the pool area there are many entertainment spots for children in the hotel such as mini golf, ping pong and chess...But frankly when you are in Halkidiki it is a real waste not to head to one of the fantastic beaches in the area.
Breakfast was more than adequate for a three star hotel. Lunch and snacks were ok. We have not tried the BBQ buffet but it smelled great.
Only minor request was for a safe in the rooms, it would have kept us a bit more comfortable with the cash we had on us (not many places accept credit cards in Halkidiki)
One of the places we would definitely go back to and I am more than happy to recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful village of Chalkidiki in Polychrono, the peninsula of Kassandra, awaits a modern complex 4-star hotel to offer a very relaxing and beautiful moments. The Hotel Royal combines natural beauty, located between green hills and close to the turquoise waters of the Gulf Toroneos, with all the amenities a traveler wishes for a memorable vacation. The complex consists of 5 buildings with 71 (23 apartments and 48 studios) fully equipped rooms and features two swimming pools with sun loungers and parasols. The hotel can accommodate travelers with disabilities, as well as all public areas are accessible. In the beautiful outdoors, you can enjoy swimming, sunbathing while reading your favorite book plus ordering drinks and snacks throughout the day from our highly organized pool bar. Every week a barbecue night takes place, with a lot of delicious food. If you wish to swim in the crystal clear turquoise sea of the region, the distance to the beach is not more than 3 minutes. If you want to stroll or shop, the village center is just 2 minutes from the hotel. The Hotel Royal is the ideal destination for family vacations and promises to provide you with everything you have in your home and ... much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Apartments Royal
- The Kostas Hotel Polichrono
- Kostas Hotel Polichrono
- Royal Hotel Polichrono, Greece - Halkidiki