Just returned from a great weeks holiday. Small friendly family run hotel.Staff and cleaners are all friendly. BBQ/Quiz night was good, with plenty of food. Continental breakfast was also of reasonable value also with plenty of food available. Room was a good size with plenty of storage space. Only 10 mins from the beach across the main road. This is easy to cross, as it is not that busy a road and there are lights and a crossing point. More dangerous in our opinion is the junction outside the bakers as no one seems to know which way they are going. Beach is small and very busy, need to arrive early for best spots. Most beds are free if drinks etc are bought at bar. Nefalis restaurant has a lovely garden at the back and was reasonably priced. Kapetanios was good value and nice meals. All in all we went for a quite break and it was just what we needed, would heartily recommend the Hotel Royal Kostas to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful village of Chalkidiki in Polychrono, the peninsula of Kassandra, awaits a modern complex 4-star hotel to offer a very relaxing and beautiful moments. The Hotel Royal combines natural beauty, located between green hills and close to the turquoise waters of the Gulf Toroneos, with all the amenities a traveler wishes for a memorable vacation. The complex consists of 5 buildings with 71 (23 apartments and 48 studios) fully equipped rooms and features two swimming pools with sun loungers and parasols. The hotel can accommodate travelers with disabilities, as well as all public areas are accessible. In the beautiful outdoors, you can enjoy swimming, sunbathing while reading your favorite book plus ordering drinks and snacks throughout the day from our highly organized pool bar. Every week a barbecue night takes place, with a lot of delicious food. If you wish to swim in the crystal clear turquoise sea of the region, the distance to the beach is not more than 3 minutes. If you want to stroll or shop, the village center is just 2 minutes from the hotel. The Hotel Royal is the ideal destination for family vacations and promises to provide you with everything you have in your home and ... much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Apartments Royal
- The Kostas Hotel Polichrono
- Kostas Hotel Polichrono
- Royal Hotel Polichrono, Greece - Halkidiki