We booked a last minute break through Thomson at a great price . We stayed in the old block which was comfortable enough, although the shower was quite small and you have to hold the handle but no problem!! The apartment was clean and the maids works so hard always smiling and waving when they see you. The Family are absoloutely lovely so friendly and will do anything for you. The Pools were both a good size and cleaned every day Towels and sheets were changed once in the week although sheets were a little stiff!!! We ate in most nights and we coped really well. The apartments were in a really good location and a few minutes walk to the shops and down to the strip. The beach was very busy and if you dont want to go to a bar and use their sunbeds (quite expensive)then buy a parasol 6.5 euros and a couple of lilos 6.5 euros
and use them every day!! When on the beach a pick-up comes round that sells fresh fruit which was brilliant!! I got 2 punnets of strawberries cheries bananas all for 5 euros.
We didnt do any trips while we there I thought they were very expensive but make your own minds up. The rep was very informative. We went for a relaxing week and the weather was fantastic in the 40"s all week .All in all a really nice week!! Would we go back?? Yes 100%.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a beautiful village of Chalkidiki in Polychrono, the peninsula of Kassandra, awaits a modern complex 4-star hotel to offer a very relaxing and beautiful moments. The Hotel Royal combines natural beauty, located between green hills and close to the turquoise waters of the Gulf Toroneos, with all the amenities a traveler wishes for a memorable vacation. The complex consists of 5 buildings with 71 (23 apartments and 48 studios) fully equipped rooms and features two swimming pools with sun loungers and parasols. The hotel can accommodate travelers with disabilities, as well as all public areas are accessible. In the beautiful outdoors, you can enjoy swimming, sunbathing while reading your favorite book plus ordering drinks and snacks throughout the day from our highly organized pool bar. Every week a barbecue night takes place, with a lot of delicious food. If you wish to swim in the crystal clear turquoise sea of the region, the distance to the beach is not more than 3 minutes. If you want to stroll or shop, the village center is just 2 minutes from the hotel. The Hotel Royal is the ideal destination for family vacations and promises to provide you with everything you have in your home and ... much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Apartments Royal
- The Kostas Hotel Polichrono
- Kostas Hotel Polichrono
- Royal Hotel Polichrono, Greece - Halkidiki